Saturday, August 29, 2009

I love being a journalist

I had am amazing day. I helped The Washington Post, one of the best paper's in the world, cover Ted Kennedy's final trip to D.C. in a hearse. See the story written by Michael Ruane and Carol Morello here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/08/29/AR2009082901752_2.html?hpid=topnews&sid=ST2009082902515


I am feeling really good about the next few months. I feel like I am really growing and I am looking forward to learning more!





Side note: I fell in love with playlist.com


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment:

PHFlowers said...

And Journalism Loves You, as Does Playlist.com. Great find, right?

Thanks for the informative pieces that you have been contributing on the WP. It's been my constant connect to DC.

Keep it Up!